Argent Related, in a joint venture with London Borough of Barnet, will deliver the southern element of the scheme across the North Circular from Brent Cross. More information can be found here.
Outline Planning Permission was granted in 2010.
Brent Cross South will incorporate:
- 6,700 new homes with a mix of properties for sale, private rent and affordable rent
- Up to 4 million square feet of new office space providing over 25,000 jobs
- A new high street, with local shops and restaurants
- Improved transport connections, with an additional Thameslink station serving the area
- Better walking and cycle routes
- New bridges over the North Circular, Midland Main Line and Hendon Way
- New squares and parks with inspiring places for children to play
- New and improved community facilities.